Sunday, October 29, 2006

For all the sec 3s,
there's school tomorrow.
BOO :(
& I dont wanna attend QWW's Chinese class.
I think I'll laugh :D
*Didnt edit the photos cos I didnt have time (:

Yesterday,
we had our Games Day at Zhenghua Sec!
Their school's super nice,
with all the paintings & stuffs.
Saw my friends which I knew during Camp Challenge too :)
So we went to a classroom,
& set up our games stall.

OH YAH!
It was Adeline's birthday yesterday.
Happy birthday!! :D
Baked cookies for her.
Pf baked some too.
She copied my idea can >:(

ME: Wah! Your cookies taste like Amos leh.
PF: Really? Its that good meh?
ME: Yeah of cos!
ME: How'd you do it?
PF: I bought instant mixture.
ALL OF US: CHEY!!

:D

Birthday girl (:

Tan xin :/

Initially,
Pf & me were suppose to take care of our stall,
instead, we went off to play games with ASG!
Ha ha ha.
Our first game was some toss some stuffs into a bottle.
Second was our own stall game.
Third was ATTACK!
Attack's a game which only requires 2 people.
So jie & I went :D
It was super awesome!
Had loads of fun.
Jie was super "man"
But it was really fun :D :D
Fourth was some memory game,
which I think is super lame XD
Lastly, it was pick-up sticks.

After that,
went to check the scoreboard.
Guess what?
WE WON SECOND PLACE!!
First place was Bukitview, with 34 points.
We got 32 points.
Awww, just 2 points away :(

This woman-in-charge,
told me to hold those prizes.
So I took it.
& she told me to go up there & give away the prizes.
Uhhh..?

TADAA!
Second placing :D

Till then,
shall wait for YL to send me the photos taken (:

Went to Bukit Panjang Plaza after that.
Ate lunch, walked around, & we went home.
A funny incident happened.
We sat in a bus.
There came this couple,
who sat quite far away from us.
& they started kissing!
So I told the guys to look.
We all laughed.
I've got a photo of them,
but I cant find it.
Maybe next time (:
Didnt know that there's this angmoh,
who's sitting behind me, & was laughing at my every move.
:/

Went to a church in Bukit Timah after that.
Anyu brought us there. Saw SP too!
We went there to have a look see,
quite interesting though.
Halfway,
2 guys plus Anyu brought us downstairs & separated us.
Got to know this 21 year old guy, Zhong Hua.
Talked to me about Christian stuffs.
Millions of thoughts ran through my mind.
Dont know why,
but Im beginning to think of some past events in my life.

Mummy brought me to a shop in JE to buy baking stuffs today!
Yay! :D
That place was full of tools needed to bake cookies or cakes.
*Drools*
Cos I decided to bake for HER* as a gift.
I've already drag for so long :/

Decided to make chocolate muffins & flower cookies.

Ingredients ingredients!

Dough!

First batch of chocolate muffins done! :D

Chocolate muffins (:

Ok well,
it didnt turn out to be like how muffins should be.
But hey!
Bakers use those electonic mixers,
I use manpower.
Lol.
Dont think I'll be bringing that tomorrow.

Flower cookies!
With cherries or raisins on top! :D :D
My sucessful ones (:

GOOD LUCK SISTER!
FOR YOUR RETEST!
=D


I dont wanna lose her,
I dont wanna lose him,
I dont wanna lose bestie,
I dont wanna lose them,
I dont wanna lose my closest clique.
Why cant things be like last time?
Where we all had our laughs?

No comments: